Post new topic Reply to topic
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 14:20
 2010 New Car Launches - Renault R30
 
Here's the R30. Or is it? Is it the R29 in the new livery? There doesn't seem to be much difference if the truth be known - only the mother of Renault's technical director James Allison seems able to spot them.

Discuss it here...


Click thumbnail for large image:

Maverick investigates: blog/?p=2342


  
 
      


User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 14:21
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Blimey, if that's the car it's more ugly than last years.


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 14:22
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Image

Image

_________________
Blue smarties are brilliant


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 15:08
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
saltire said:
jollysilverking said:
Renault R30


Blimey, if that's the car it's more ugly than last years.


Apparently pictures originally originated from Renault's media site last night before being deleted
toilef1

_________________
Blue smarties are brilliant


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 15:10
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
jollysilverking said:
Apparently pictures originally originated from Renault's media site last night before being deleted
toilef1


If that's true, the team have spent more time on designing the livery than they have a car because that looks like the R29.

_________________
Yossarian Lives


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 15:43
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Image twitpic from Tomasz Grudziński

_________________
Blue smarties are brilliant


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 15:50
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Image

_________________
Blue smarties are brilliant


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 15:54
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Image


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 15:55
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 



_________________
Blue smarties are brilliant


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 15:58
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
That middle pic looks like CGI

nobody wants to show off their diffusers, even Sauber had theirs blanked off.


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 15:59
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Hope the Renault goes quicker than it looks ... seems quite bulky.. and ugly (again).
I thought the French had a flair for design and creativity?
Cheers for the photos JSK :-D

_________________
Sometimes you have to go left and right to turn Straight!


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 17:04
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
lots more photo's from the launch have been uploaded to getty

_________________
Blue smarties are brilliant


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 17:06
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Maverick said:
jollysilverking said:
Apparently pictures originally originated from Renault's media site last night before being deleted
toilef1


If that's true, the team have spent more time on designing the livery than they have a car because that looks like the R29.


It IS the R29 - it's a livery launch. The R30 is remaining hidden away until tomorrow...

_________________
Yossarian Lives


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 17:12
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Maverick said:
Maverick said:
jollysilverking said:
Apparently pictures originally originated from Renault's media site last night before being deleted
toilef1


If that's true, the team have spent more time on designing the livery than they have a car because that looks like the R29.


It IS the R29 - it's a livery launch. The R30 is remaining hidden away until tomorrow...

JSK's Getty photos claim to be of the R30 - which could be very depressing news - or perhaps the R29 was such a dog because it was a year ahead of its time ("You mean the bigger tank was for 2010? Doh!").


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 17:16
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Spenny said:
Maverick said:

It IS the R29 - it's a livery launch. The R30 is remaining hidden away until tomorrow...

JSK's Getty photos claim to be of the R30 - which could be very depressing news - or perhaps the R29 was such a dog because it was a year ahead of its time ("You mean the bigger tank was for 2010? Doh!").


autosport have it as the R30

_________________
Blue smarties are brilliant


  
 
    
User avatar
 
 31.1.2010 at 17:17
 Re: 2010 New Car Launches - Sauber C29 and Renault R30
 
Quote:
With the striking new livery revealed on one of last year's R29 models, Renault's R30 remains concealed in the team garage and will be out on track in the hands of Kubica on Monday morning.

http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/formula-1-new ... 30-livery/

_________________
Yossarian Lives


  
 
    
Bookmark and Share   Post new topic Reply to topic
 
    



Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Goggles, Sayhoo


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum